The project report (formal paper) should include the following components: (length of report is between 8-12 pages, including the title and reference pages with APA formatting):
- Introduction: Your leadership action plan for change (needs assessment), and why it was chosen; What PI model did you use? What change theory did you use? Who/what was OR will this change be meant to affect?
- What evidence-based research supports the action plan’s relevance?
- What was your role with this plan? Share the background of how you will perform a leadership assessment within this organization (who are or will be the key stakeholders you will work with? What affect do your change have and on who/what?
- How did the institution mission, values and philosophy fit into your proposed change?
- Goals of your action plan.
- Interventions: Explain how this plan will be implemented – how would you involve the key stakeholders in the organization with this plan?
- What methods and resources were necessary to evaluate your plan’s effectiveness within the organization?
- Conclusion: What is your evaluation of your project? How did this project help you meet the course objectives? How did the implementation of this project affect practice? What challenges will you face?; how will you address these challenges?);
- How did Ottawa University’s mission statement guide your project?
- Include an overall reflection of your ability to utilize leadership/change agent skills if this same or similar situation arises in your practice in the future. What lessons are you taking from this project?