I want to apply to this program The U.S.-Jordan Leadership Exchange Program (UJLEP) supports a new generation of collaborative, innovative, and values-driven Jordanian leaders who drive success and growth in their economy and civil society, while strengthening ties between the United States and Jordan.
Refer to the link below for more information
and it’s required to filled the below essay knowing that the below point will be consider in my application
The UJLEP selection process is a merit-based yearly competition. After the deadline, all eligible applications will be reviewed by independent readers. These readers will use the following criteria to evaluate applications (not in order of importance):
• A demonstrated knowledge of, interest in, and professional experience in the preferred UJLEP discipline (Business and entrepreneurship and environment and climate change);
• The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and to respect the opinions of others.
• Strong social and communication skills;
• Strong commitment to the program. An energetic, positive attitude;
• Clear plan and commitment to return to Jordan and contribute skills and talents to build and serve their communities and interdisciplinary approach.
• Expressed commitment to contribute to Jordan’s development at the local and regional levels
• Strong commitment to cooperation, community and interdisciplinary approach
• Proficiency in written and spoken English (for Cohort 1 & 2)
• Vision: Ability to articulate, motivate action and engagement around a positive clear vision for change in the chosen discipline for self, others, and community
• Perseverance to make impact: Ability to persevere to overcome challenges and difficulties to make an impact in Jordanian communities
• Adaptability and learner mindset: ability to reflect on own skills, learn new skills and self-develop
• Communication: ability to clearly and respectfully communicate with people from diverse backgrounds
• Adaptability and learner mindset: ability to reflect on own skills, learn new skills and self-develop.
The essay is :
please describe your professional experience related to the UJLEP disciplines. You may want to include the discipline(s), the year, the organization/company you worked with, the main learnings and takeaways? (250-500 words) the UJLEP disciplines is ( Business and entrepreneurship ) and (Environment and climate change)
What are your motivations for participating in UJLEP, and what do you expect to gain from the experience? (250-500 words)
What is your vision for change in the discipline you chose above and what specific problem(s) are you interested in addressing in your community? (250-500 words)
What are your suggested solutions and approaches that can help solve the problem(s) and how are you planning to collaborate with the community and other disciplinaries? (250-500 words)
What are the main technical and soft skills that you need to develop to help you solve the problem you mentioned? (250-500 words)
How are you planning to commit to and participate in all program activities and are there any potential barriers to your participation? (250-500 words)