The purpose of the assignment is to find out how well you can approach the given question(s) and write an essay.
1. You will be given 5 questions (Total 40 points/ 8 points each), please answer all questions.
2. Each question worth 8 marks.
3. Begin setting up your paper as soon as you have been given the exam question. Making an outline or notes about your plans might prove helpful.
4. Organization of your essay is important. In general, the passing essay will have a central idea that is directly related to the assigned question; have a clear organizational plan; develop points with evidence and details in a coherent, logical, and non-repetitious way; and avoid frequent or serious errors in grammar, word choice, and sentence structure.
5. Allow yourself a little time at the end of your writing to check your paper and make any needed changes.
6. The maximum number of pages is 10 pages excluding reference list.
7. Use DOUBLE LINE spacing
8. Use the FONT of “Times New Roman”
9. Use font SIZE of 12
10. Use HEADINGS and SUBHEADINGS
11. Support your answers from related nursing journals, you are required to use at least four references published in the last five years.
12. Provide an APA reference list
Please support your answers from related nursing journals, you are required to use at least four references published in the last five years.
Question 1: Discuss some ways you can overcome obstacles to change to help your organization move to its desired future state?
Question 2: How can knowledge management promote organizational learning? What determines which kind of knowledge management system a company should adopt?
Question 3: Discuss how the various cognitive biases can lead managers to behave unethically. Do you see any theme or pattern in how these biases operate on ethics?
Question 4. Why and under what conditions can conflict be good or bad for an organization? Would you expect a higher level of conflict in a mechanistic or an organic structure? Why?
Question 5. Why is it important to maintain a balance of power between different groups of organizational stakeholders?