This week we will be reporting on the interview with your APN
Interview questions for Family Nurse Practitioner:
1) Why did you choose to become an NP in this specialty area?
2) What do you like most about being an NP?
3) When treating a patient, how do you offer a holistic approach that considers their physical, social, emotional, and spiritual needs?
4) What is the most challenging aspect of working as an NP in this organization?
5) What would you consider the most surprising encounter as an NP that has changed your perception and approach when dealing with patients and their families?