Using the learning resources used in class and the lecture notes answer the following questions.
- Which leadership style is relevant to each of the vignettes provided in the case study?
- How did you recognize the leadership style?
- How can you apply these leadership styles in your context?
- What are the skills, characteristics, attributes, and behaviour of an effective leader?
You should write your individual report professionally by following the instructions below:
- A maximum of 1800 – 2000 words (excluding reference list and appendix)
- Word processed on A4 paper with a font size of 12
- Leave 2.5cm (1 inch) margin on both the right and the left side of the page
- Use 1.5 line space
- Number pages continuously
- Label all tables, figures, and so on
- You should use the Harvard System of Referencing for your references.
- Make sure you have a cover page on your “Report” with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your student number
- The module title and code
- Your Tutor’s name
- Date of submission
- Word count