Sample Ecology Paper on Nature and Ecology
- The sun and Antarctic are vast sources of heat and cold respectively. The cold ocean water around Antarctica flows north to mix with warmer water from the tropics, and its upwelling help to cool both the surface water and our atmosphere. According to Jacques Cousteau, human activity poses a great threat to our planets regulating system.
- Americas new age began in the twentieth century. During this period, the law was not upheld even though it was in existence. This period was marked with the highest record of organized criminal activities. It was at this same period of time that jazz music became dominant over classical music and concurrently, young people found heroes in men like Bix Beiderbecke, Louis Armstrong and Count Basie. Perhaps the greatest symbol was the flapper, with her bobbed hair and short skirts.
- Wearing helmets protects the user during an accident. A study conducted by Bike helmets: Unused lifesaver on bicycle accidents deduced that wearing a helmet reduces risk of head injury by 85 percent in an accident. The study also showed that half of the 750 fatalities that occur annually caused by brain injury are children.
- Arguably the greatest painter of art, Matisse, renowned in capturing people’s imagination; if you acknowledge the smell of oranges as essentials to a still life. Bab el Aassa, the gateway which pierces the southern wall of the city near the sultan’s palace is well depicted in “The Casbah gate”. With an eye detail, Matisse captures the essence of a tangier afternoon.
- Just how high can a building go? So far, the Sears Tower is debatably the greatest achievement in skyscraping engineering. Architects and engineers are today likely to follow up on that milestone during the coming years. William LeMessurier, a structural engineer has already designed a nearly one-half mile high skyscraper, twice the height of the Sears Tower while Robert Sobel, an architect claims that the current technology can produce a 500- story building.