Importance of Self Motivation
Self motivation, in simple terms is the force or drive that makes an individual to achieve more than what they set out to do. It is about doing a task or job well not because it pays well but because one wants to. People who are self motivated will always want to give their best and will often take responsibility even when they don’t have to. Self motivated people will have the tendency to:
- Work for longer hours than others.
- Become team leaders
- Learn and develop new skills while also taking up regular courses
- Take over problems and come up with solutions
- Go beyond and above what their job description says.
Self motivation is the key to life’s skills and an aspect that every individual should think of possessing. It pushes an individual to achieve goals, feel fulfilled and improve their quality of life. In addition to this, individuals who are self motivated tend to be:
- More organized
- Excellent at time management
- Self confident and they also have high self esteem.
Self motivation is closely correlated to personal achievement and goals. In order to get motivated, an individual must first of all, spend time thinking about their personal goals as well as what they intend to achieve. Everyone has the desire to achieve something and it is this aspect that makes it possible to carry through life.
As an individual achieves more, their self confidence increases as well and this in turn increases their desire to achieve even more. Conversely, when someone fails to attain or meet their goals, their confidence and self esteem suffers and this has a negative impact on their motivation to set higher goals. Self motivation is crucial because:
- It makes it easy to accept opportunities and challenges that crop up.
- It makes it easy to plan one’s life and also helps point the most suitable direction to follow.
- It boosts enthusiasm for life
- Self motivation provides the opportunity to live a fulfilling life.
- It empowers and encourages individuals to live an enthusiastic life.
Self motivation makes it easy for individuals to achieve any of the following:
- Monetary goals-What one expects to earn at a given point.
- Career goals-Where an individual expects their career to take them and the level.
- Academic-The knowledge or qualifications one wants to attain
- Physical-Development of skills in a particular sport
- Domestic-How one wants their domestic life to be in future
- Ethical goals
- Creative goals
B y setting goals and planning on the strategy to use to achieve them is one of the most reliable and efficient ways of staying motivated. To stay motivated, one must stay positive, acquire and learn new knowledge, stay with enthusiastic people, set goals and set out to achieve them.
The smartest decision you could possible make is that of buying a custom written essay from Essays Experts. We are known as leaders in the field of academic writing because we have the most professional and expert writers at our disposal. We have the resources, tools and support team needed to ensure that you get the perfectly written paper.
Our quality assurance team ensures that every paper is carefully looked over and evaluated before it is sent back to you while our editors check your papers for grammar or typo errors. With help from us, rest assured of buying a paper that helps you earn an A+ grade!